Monday, January 11, 2010

Big News for Jes Hudak and 'Another Day'


Remember when I told you about my bud Jes Hudak and her musical stylings? The amazing singer/songwriter who is from the same little town I am? Well, a couple days ago she got some HUGE news. News that could very well be that boost that launches her into uncharted territory with her career...

What is it you ask? Well, Jes is being featured on a little old thing called AOL! Hey video was chosen to be their "Video Of The Day" for January 17th! Amazing! You know what, she can explain it all a lot better than I can, so watch this!



Isn't that not the MOST amazing news an artist can get? She's so excited, it's just so endearing! I've had a number of friends try to break into the music industry and know just how difficult and frustrating it can be. But, THIS is the oppertunity of a lifetime for Jes! I'm really pulling for her and hoping that this exposure is what she needs to get the ball rolling in the direction she wants it to! So with that said I'd really love to show you ONE more video. Jes was asked to write a song to go along with an independent film...the song is called 'Another Day' and it is amazing as usual, but the video that goes with it is pretty intense. Be forewarned, I got a little teary, not gonna lie...



Love Jes, and her music? Help me help Jes, to spread the word and give her a little shout out on your blog :) Hey, if nothing else, it's good karma :)

GOOD LUCK JES!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Awwww, I love her! I've only listened to her rendition of Feeling Good like a hundred times. Congrats!

cabin + cub said...

Wow! That is huge!!! Congrats to her! ;)