Sunday, January 10, 2010

Homesickness, The Format & Origami...

Crap, man...Homesickness is the worst! Have you ever felt homesick, eventhough your actually already home? It's like your homesick for your "home" but the way it was 10 yrs ago? Or 5? It's such a weird thing, and I can never understand it when it hits. It's kinda like having a little pit in your stomach, like the feeling you get when your missing someone/something terribly, but you can't even put your finger on it. Life moves a lot more quickly than you anticipate, and homesickness may strike around any corner. This is what I'm learning at least. Growing up blows, but I guess I'd rather be getting older than getting deader...is deader a word? I'm thinking not...

That was my deep thought for the day, and clearly I really dug deep for that so don't expect anything monumental in the near future. So profound, as usual. * chuckle chuckle *

Ok, I'm done making fun of myself for my weird, random, slightly whiney homesickness blog, I'll be more awesome tomorrow, so check back :)

For now though, I'll leave you with a little diddy by The Format, make sure to watch the video, it's filled with fun origami goodness...

3 comments:

Amy said...

Lol, nice video!!! I like it!

I know the pit in the stomach that you're talking about... boy, do I.

Paper Supplies said...

Totally agree with you! Homesickness is the worst! Very nice video! It reminds me of my childhood with those origami folding!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Wow. The Format. I saw them at teeny tiny venue a few years back. Fab show!