Friday, October 9, 2009

Jes Hudak Covers "Say My Name" by Destiny's Child

Last month, I introduced you guys to singer/songwriter, Jes Hudak. Jes is a fellow Saratoga Springs native, now based in Los Angeles, CA, with some serious pipes and heaps of personality. So I figured, I just have to show her off once more :)


Since today is a day much like yesterday, I will be slaving away in my studio, which unfortunately doesn't generally make for an all that fun blog installment. Thankfully, Jes is here to liven things up, and distract you whilst I try to be efficient in my workshop on this cold and decidedly dreary October day in Upstate, NY.

Anyway, I'm babbling, as I usually do... Sorry! So, without further adieu, here is Jes Hudak's fabulous rendition of Destiny's Child's "Say My Name", for your listening pleasure :)

1 comments:

Lauren A said...

Ahhhh, I remember the first time I met Jes Hudak. I was in Saratoga for the Skidmore Writers Institute, and she was performing at a street fair. I bought her CD instantly, and occasionally when her music comes up on my shuffle, I smile. Thanks for reminding me!