Thursday, October 8, 2009

Lot's of SALES and Frogs To Kiss


I hope everyone enjoyed the Pumpkin Apple Muffin post from yesterday. I have successfully made myself obsess over the muffins since posting it, so I'll be making another batch very soon :) If you make them too, let me know what you think!


Anyway, my sales in my Etsy Shop have absolutely exploded and I cannot believe it! I can't tell if it's all thanks to my current CraftCult Ad or if the Etsy stars have just decided to align for me, but I'm loving it! So, today will be a very busy day for me! I have much to do in the studio, some sketches of new ring idea's to work on thanks to Amy over at Ponder & Stitch, a visit with my cousin Annie and her cutie patootie, Eliza Doolittle, and even more studio time. I think at some point, my dog would also like to take a walk...so needless to say I have a pretty full day ahead of me...which will most likely bleed into tomorrow as well.

Whilst I am in my studio, working away like a little Christmas Elf who listens to Pearl Jam while working, I leave you with the cuteness that is my little baby, Vemelope Sweetie Pie Lover Lamb Chop aka "Mel", "Mellie", "Melvin", "Melverino", "Drumstick", or any combination of those. I took this shot a couple of years ago when she was just a little squirt. Even at such a young age, she had quite the "thing" for this frog fella.

Mellie, your such a little flirt! Oh, Behave!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Yay, I can't wait to see the new ring ideas! Also, that is THE cutest pic of Vemelope ever!! She is so freakin' sweet. :)

Tammy's Treasure Chest said...

OMG! What an adorable photo! I want to kiss Mellie!