Wednesday, September 30, 2009

World, Meet Eliza Doolittle!


I was skimming through my increasingly mammoth iPhoto collection on my laptop this morning and came across some simple Black & Whites I took of my cousin Annie's first baby, Eliza, in the nursery at the hospital not even a full 24 hrs after she was born. Eliza was born on April 14th, so these pictures aren't exactly up to date, but I loved the simplicity of them and thought they came out really beautifully so I wanted to share with you all! Oh yes, by the way, Doolittle isn't on the birth certificate :)


Hope you like these cute little baby shots! Check back later today, I'll be announcing something super fun :) Enjoy!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Omg, what an angel!!!! Wonderful shots..the one with the hand and the wedding ring is so great. Well, they are all great!

Hope you're feeling better, btw!

Stephanie Poirier said...

You take amazing photos!!! What a cutie pie.