Saturday, October 10, 2009

Etsy Shopping Is Good For The Soul


Look what I got! A beautiful wood sign from my friend over at banished.etsy.com! I'm so excited about it because it turned out better than I could have ever imagined! Yay!


No, your not seeing things, the sign does in fact say "Vemelope", in honor of my little baby, Vemelope Sweetie Pie Lover Lamb Chop. Is it weird to get a sign of your dogs name made? Probably, but I'm not really all that worried about it, I'm sure I've done or will do, much stranger things in my lifetime. If this is a symptom of crazy cat lady (dog in my case) disease, I might just be too far along to save :)

Anyway, I'm so happy I decided to have Banished make me this sign! I'm already brainstorming all the other 700 signs I could have him make me for my place! That number might need to be curtailed though since it might look a little crazy for me to have wooded words in every corner of my home. Or, maybe not...still thinking on this one!

3 comments:

by Scott Snyder said...

so glad you like it. looks awesome in the arrangement. i should pay you to take my pics. :)

Tammy's Treasure Chest said...

From a fellow crazy dog lady...you go, girl!!! :)

not extravagant said...

wow- looks great! i love shopping on Etsy :)