Thursday, May 13, 2010

Snapshot of the Day: Vemelope Frolics


I hope at this point you've all gotten a chance to see me at work in the video from my last post, "The Making of the 'By Heart' Ring"! I especially proud of it and I've even had it reposted by a lovely local media/news blogger! How fun!

Anyway, I don't have too much to say today because I'm a busy bee once again. I'm preparing for another trip out towards Boston, but this time, it's for my little sister Alex's college graduation! We're all growing up so fast, it is officially freaking me out!

So I leave you with a lovely spring snapshot I took of my darling Vemelope Sweetie Pie Lover Lambchop! Just a day in the life of a super spoiled but equally sweet Miniature Dachshund :)

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh he is sweet. ;)

Anonymous said...

Your baby is so cute! I'm sure Mel doesn't see herself as "mini" in any way, shape or form and she certainly doesn't look like a "mini" in this fabulous photo!