Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Cinco de Mayo & NEW Jewelry!


Happy Cinco de Mayo! And a very Happy Birthday to my cousin Annie!
I love May, it's half Spring, half Summer! Woohoo! Perfect! Ok, just had to get that out of my system.

Anyway, you'll find some new jewelry in my Etsy Shop and I have more to add in the coming days! I'm even going to a gem show on Friday so lets all cross our fingers that I find something amazing and inspiring! I think I'll be searching for vibrant chunky stones but I can't say I won't be lured in by other things too. I always am.

So, while I work on some more new designs today, you can check out the new stuff I've listed in the shop, like the items shown above, to occupy you for now :)

Enjoy a Cinco de Mayo Margarita or two today! :)

4 comments:

abbyartnphoto said...

I'm so so in love with your shop. That is all! :)

Unknown said...

Oh my, I love those anchors! Great job =D

-Piki

Gemstone Jewelry said...

great work my dear.you work is really touch to heart.

Mary Smith said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.