Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Snapshot of the Day


If your like me, and you live in the Great White North country, your probably dying for Spring, greenery, flowers, bunnies and baby birds. I know I am...

Today, as I try hard to ignore the snow coming down outside my window, I am taking a trip inside this picture, Magic School Bus Style. I hope there's a snack shack somewhere around this flower though, I could really go for some Lemonade and Cape Cod Chips :)

I took this picture in Lake George, NY this past summer whilst rolling around in the grass and taking Macro pictures of bugs. This lone little flower caught my eye and I decided I had to give it it's 15 mins of fame :)

3 comments:

katie hanson said...

that is a gorgeous photo! i totally love your work, your style is so clean and minimalistic. :)

I found your blog through the Etsy forums and just wanted to say hi and that your blog is lovely! Have a beautiful week!

xo, Katie

http://www.kateandoli.blogspot.com

Kay said...

Lovely photo! I don't live in the Great White North, the Deep South actually, but I'm longing for Spring. Oh for green grass, flowers, whippoorwills, and iced tea on the porch.

Almay Alday said...

Wow! That's so pretty! I wish spring were here now!