Thursday, February 18, 2010

The Little Things: Thing #2, VitaMuffin Tops!!!


Great Grandmothers Spatula! VitaMuffin Tops, where the hell have you been all my life!? These are my new obsession! I was skeptical of these VitaMuffin Tops at first, I wasn't expecting to like them, but alas, I do! I admittedly have a serious sweet tooth, if you know me well you know that frosting is my kryptonite! Lately I've been looking for healthy alternatives to satisfy my inner raging frosting monster. And while nothing can ever TRULY replace frosting in my heart, these babies are a seriously excellent distraction! They are 100 cals per 'top, 5 grams of fiber, and brag that they are more healthful than having an Apple! I don't know that I believe that but I'm pretty sure I'm in love with chocolate that tastes like chocolate that can be considered as healthy as eating an apple, thats for sure! So far I've only tried the Deep Chocolate flavor and the Corn Bread flavor, both are SO delish with coffee. I think I've found my new favorite breakfast and/or after dinner snackeroo! I think A.N. Original Jewelry is officially endorsing VitaMuffin! Well, kinda...via this itty bitty blog :)

Dear VitaMuffin Gods, feel free to send me free 'tops and swag :)

8 comments:

Alicia said...

Mmmm that does look good!! Where do find these??

SewSweetStitches said...

lol @ Great Grandmothers Spatula!

Beard of Zeus!

Ashley said...

Theyre in the organic section of my grocery store, in the freezer with the Spelt Bread and Rice Pizza :)

Amy said...

I first heard about these on hungrygirl but I've never tried them- I've never even seen them at the store! If YOU like them, though, I know I will, too! ;)

balanced. said...

I first heard about these on HG too, I thought you could only get them online.

What a score.

Ashley said...

I know they are harder to come by, but if you have a good grocery store with a comprehensive health section you should be able to come across them. Don't forget they are in the freezer section of the health/organic sections!

April said...

I saw these in the grocery store today and was skeptical. Good to know they're yummy. I might have to try them now. Thanks!

Beth Howard said...

Okay, between you and Hungry Girl, I will now have to actually go find these babies...