Friday, February 19, 2010

Coming Soon...


...as in later today! But here's a little sneak peak since I love you guys :) ! I have a whole buncha new items to add to my Etsy Shop today, including this adorable camera pendant, as well as some other pieces that relate to it. I'm SO SO SO excited about these little camera's I hardly know what to do with myself!

So, since I am suffering through a bout of The Black Plague I am going to force myself to stay away from the dusty, chemical laden studio and instead sit on my couch, with my pups and of course my laptop, and work on these new listings. I'm hoping to have everything up on Etsy by mid-late afternoon. Wahoo!!!

I'm so excited for you all to see the new stuff!

12 comments:

NotSoShabbyChic said...

I can't wait to see it all!!! Great job!

SewSweetStitches said...

Girl that is sooo cute! I can think of lots of ladies who'd loooove that as a gift!

christen. said...

ohh, how adorable!

Ashley said...

Thanks guys! Trying to get everything up today whilst battling this nasty flu! Hope I don't spill soup on my laptop!

My Two Seasons said...

Oh, how cute! I have been looking for the perfect camera necklace and none have been as cute as yours! I'm excited to see what you've got!! Yay!!

ChibiMe said...

Super cute! <3 I love cameras! :)

Danielle said...

Hi A.N. the camerapendant is really cute! Very well done, I'll check out your shop and have a look at your new items.

Greetings, Bonsaiishop
http://www.bonsaiishop.etsy.com

katie hanson said...

super, super cute!

pets and couches are the best cures for the plague :)

and reading blogs!

Babamoon said...

very sweet! i'll go and have a proper look in a second in your store! great work!

Chelsea said...

That is so cute! I love your blog design, and I just realized I had already hearted you on Etsy! Also, I love VitaTop muffins - they are delicious!

-Chelsea, islapink on Etsy
http://www.pixelcouture.net

x said...

Love it!!

Anonymous said...

GAH!!! I want I want I wantttttt!
So cute.