Thursday, February 4, 2010

'Single Ladies' in the form of 5th Grade Boys...


I gotta make this quick because I have a day full of shopping for home goods, laundry, making cupcakes for my little brother and working in the studio for a bit ahead of me. But, I had to share this video with you all! I am dying over here!!! I've pretty much been peeing my pants over it since I saw.

This lovely little video is from my cousin Drew's 5th Grade Talent Show. He and about 8 of his buddies all got together and decide it'd be nice to channel their inner Beyonce. Seems as though their decision to perform 'Single Ladies' whilst dressed in black leotards and stockings is something that will go down in history at their school. Now, I know about a million people have spoofed the 'Single Ladies' song/video but I think this 5th Grade Boys version takes the cake.

Check out Drew & Co. shake, wiggle and neck bob to Beyonce. Clearly, they brought down the house :) Yay, Drew!

4 comments:

Amy said...

O.M.G.

That was the funniest thing I have ever seen. I had to pretend I wasn't cracking up while watching that at work!!! OMG!! That was amazing. Thanks for posting. :)

Stephanie of Pretty {much} Art said...

Haha! Oh. That so made my day. For some reason I can just picture them practicing for that! "No guys. The head bob comes after the booty shake!" They did a great job. Love it!

Mary said...

Oh my gosh. That is too funny! Good for them!

Beth Howard said...

That officially made my day :D