Friday, February 5, 2010

Cupcakes vs. Zoloft


Yesterday I made some cupcakes for my little brother, well, he's 18, but still 'little bro' status in my mind. I figured I'd make them bright and springy to break up the icy cold whites, greys and cool blues of an Upstate NY winter and bring us all thoughts of spring :) Who need's Zoloft for their seasonal depression when you can whip up a batch of cupcakes with bright yellow buttercream frosting? I'd rather self medicate with frosting, it's so much more enjoyable :)

Wait, have I told any of you guys just HOW MUCH I love frosting??? It's a problem...

3 comments:

Jacki said...

Yummy!! Boy do those cupcakes look good. Especially when I'm trying to cut down on sweets!! lol Now I'm going to have to make some orange cupcakes tomorrow. Have a great weekend!

Kelley said...

Aww, how sweet of you to make such cheery cupcakes! I also have an 18-year-old brother.

Mary said...

Oh my gosh. I recently made some homemade frosting for cupcakes too, and when I went to my food coloring box, yellow screamed "pick me!" The yellow was so bright and cheery! Now I want more!