Tuesday, February 9, 2010

A Show Of Hands , Please....


Lately I've been thinking about doing a fun twist on a "Featured Seller" type interview and ask some of my favorite Etsy Artists and maybe ever some people outside of Etsy to keep it fresh and interesting, to answer some no-so-typical interview questions. You know, a little of this, a little of that, mostly fun stuff but maybe throw in a bit of business to go with the pleasure. I'd like to begin a little series of these posts and entitle the series "Brain Squeezed" or something along those lines.

So what I need from you is a show of hands. Is this something you'd be interested in reading? Yay or Nay?

If this is in fact an idea you'd like to see get off the ground,PLEASE take this time to nominate someone (not yourself though, sorry!) to be 'Brain Squeezed'. I'm very interested to see who your most interested in seeing on this blog :) It doesn't need to be Etsy exclusive, but do make sure to leave links in the comment area to let me know where to find these little gremlins :)

10 comments:

NotSoShabbyChic said...

Would love to see this! Will get back to you on who I'd like to see interviewed!

SewSweetStitches said...

I love this idea. I like the unusual questions in interviews. Once I was interviewed for a blog and it was so much fun because the questions were really out there- What kind of animal would you like to be? What's the last book you read or movie you watched? Stuff like that.

Babamoon said...

sounds like a nice idea! love your layout btw! gorgeous!

Unknown said...

I think it's a fabulous idea!
I nominated NotSoShabbyChic! *waves*

Mistress E. said...

I agree! I would like to see it, and I would love to see what kind of original questions you'd come up with! I second the nomination for NotSoShabbyChic!

Sally Carson said...

hehe... I nominate my hubby! LampLightPottery aka www.lamplightpottery.etsy.com I don't know if he's got much brains left... his brain is kinda squeezed already :D It would be fun to read a post from a guys perspective... and he could use a little shop love <3

Kelley said...

This is a great idea!

Amy said...

Cool idea! I nominate RosyRevolver!!!

tennyoceres said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
tennyoceres said...

How could I not say no?

I nominate my friend Pandari (http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5177933). She's known in cosplay/fan circles but not far after that. She's such a sweetie in real life too. =D