Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Dachshund Love: I'm OFFICIALLY a Crazy Dog Lady!


Greetings, my darlings! Just a quick post to let you all know I've entered into the realm of Crazy Dog Lady. My darling little love nugget, my Miniature Dachshund, "Mel", inspired these adorable little studs. I can't lie, I'm pretty much obsessed with them. Are they not the cutest little things EVER??? Don't judge me people! I just love my dog, OK???!!! Geez!!!

Anyway, if you love these as much as I do, you can find them in my Etsy Shop pronto! Right over HERE :)

5 comments:

Jaime/GirlLovesGloss said...

omg I love them! If I could figure out a good silhouette for my little yorkie Tucker I would be all over that!!!

Artist/Painter said...

When I finally get my beagle and shepherd I would love to have them done like that. God dachshunds are the cutest!

Maybeads said...

Total cuteness! You've made the wiener dog elegant - I love them!

Kay said...

They are adorable! Good work.

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww too cute! Don't feel bad I incorporate my pets into my stuff as well LOL..

skippingskones.blogspot.com