Friday, January 15, 2010

That's What She Said...


To counteract yesterdays blog of frustration, I think a lovely compilation of "That's What She Said" is in order, to turn my blog frown upside down. In fact, I think you'll be seeing a lot more from "The Office" on this blog, because....well, because it's awesome. Clearly.

In a valiant effort to break up the monotony of a slow, frigid, gray January, I think I might take a trip to Marshall's Home Goods to frolic amongst the discounted, yet unique and almost always enjoyable home decor, kitchen gadgets and wall hangings. Yes, I just might do that. I just might...

Marshall's, here I come! (That's what she said!)

2 comments:

Amy said...

hahahahahhahahahhaha!! LOVE This post. I usually can't even get through a single day without fitting in "that's what she said" at some point! I'm a nerd.

Great post!

Amy said...

Yes, it is awesome! I got a box set of The Office for Christmas. I love it! Thanks for the laugh today~