Friday, January 15, 2010

Almost....


I've been pushing myself to expand my Bridal collection so I've done just that. Or at least, almost....

Today I'm working on adding 15 new listings to my Etsy Shop! Including these pretty little lariats! They are so simple, but chic and unique looking in their asymmetry. They look really graceful and at the same time fun, when worn. I'm super excited about these because I just think they are the sweetest little things, especially for bridesmaids! I REALLY must do some new model shots with them, but alas, Winter is a big Debbie Downer in the world of outdoor promo photos. It's right about now that I REALLY wish I had the time/money and space to set up a small indoor photo studio at home...

Anyway, I'm working on adding all 15 new listings tonight and tomorrow, there will be other color selections of these lariats as well as some other fun stuff :) I'm hoping this will help motivate me to continue to work on bridal designs that are chic, unique and accessible... because as you all know, bridal season is almost upon us!

So, make sure to check the shop soon to see whats new :)

P.S. : What color combo's do you like for weddings? Which color combo's do you think are most popular/trendy right now? I'd love to hear your thoughts as I'm fiddling with all these bridal pieces :)

2 comments:

Maris said...

I love cream/off-white with lavender!

Beth Howard said...

Absolutely love these! So chic!