Saturday, January 16, 2010

Mmmm Chocolate Raspberry...


Just a quick post for today, haven't much time to chit chat but wanted to introduce you to my friend here, Chocolate Raspberry :)

I'm LOVING this new necklace style I added today. Simple. Fun. Chic. YAY!

I added 4 different color options in this necklace style today in my Etsy Shop, you can choose from Blue, Brown, Golden Yellow and a Limeade Green. Woohoo for productivity! Loving the Ruby accents personally, it adds some fun without making it complex :) The Rubies are what tie the 4 color options together :) Make sure you head to the shop to check out all the options!

Anyway, sorry for the lame blog today! I will be writing a more exciting blog tomorrow, because tomorrow is a VERY special day...

Until then, my blog babies...

2 comments:

Create by the Yard said...

gorgeous!

Lrc said...

I love those colors together, great idea!