Friday, January 8, 2010

On their way...


So, today I will be adding a few simple Valentine's Day inspired items but I thought I'd show you guys a little sampling first, sorta like a "WORLD PREMIERE!!!!". Ok, I thought if I wrote in caps and quotations I would feel extra awesome, like I was introducing a world premiere of a skanky Britney Spears video on MTV, alas it didn't feel much different from typing in lower case letters with no punctuation...go figure.

Anyway I had mixed feelings about doing these but in the end I'm really happy with how cute and sorta chic they turned out, even if they have hearts all over them...

Stay tuned, they should be up and available for purchase in my Etsy Shop by the end of the day at the latest :)

8 comments:

Mistress E. said...

Gorgeous!

Luv2Have said...

I LOVE these, they are so cute! The hummingbird one is especially nice! Lovely work:)

Anonymous said...

These are too cute! I really like how "clean" your work is, especially that matte finish. My favorite is the heart with the X on it.

Burnt Mill Candles and Soap said...

the heart with the X is too cute!

Angela said...

You know, I am not crazy about hearts either, but these are really, really nice. You did a great job keeping them chic- but all cute and romantic at the same time...and from a person who would never wear a heart-shaped anything, I would wear any one of these pieces!

VeganCraftastic said...

Those are gorgeous, especially the ones with the birds on them!

Abbie Florence said...

Love the little heart studs xxoo

Steve said...

Great work!! Very different from the usual gold & diamond jewelry. Looks fresh and simple. Pendant with 2 birds are very attractive.

Found omericaorganic's jewelry unique & creative.