Tuesday, January 5, 2010

500 Days of Summer {to get you through Winter}


If you haven't seen 500 Days of Summer yet, I pity you, I truly do. Hands down THE BEST movie I've seen in a very long time and like any good movie should, there is a spontaneous dance break in the streets...

I have so many favorite parts in this film because its just SO smart, and perfect in it's imperfections, but this part, leaves you with a smile glued to your face for the entire day. Honestly, since I've seen the movie, there hasn't been a day that's gone by that I HAVE NOT watched this clip. Perfection, absolute perfection. I dare you to watch this and NOT crack a smile, go ahead, I DARE you!

Enjoy, kiddies :)

9 comments:

Distraction Cake said...

Very nice!

Stephanie of Pretty {much} Art said...

Love that movie! And that is by far my favorite scene (probably my favorite scene of any movie I've seen within the past year... at least!)

Kitty said...

I haven't seen it yet but I want to. I love Zooey Deschanel movies!

audreyscountrycrafts said...

Never heard of this movie - but will have to see if I can find it at the video store. It's time to have a movie weekend I think :)

Lrc said...

I love musical interludes in movies...I will put this movie on my list!

Kay said...

You're right! It did make me smile--thanks!

Kelley said...

I had heard a lot about this movie, but I wasn't sure if I wanted to see it or not. But that clip was pretty awesome - I think I'll add it to my Netflix queue.

Jaime/GirlLovesGloss said...

I have been wanting to watch this!! Definitely will be now!

Lafe's Hidden Treasures said...

Guess I need to see this one. Thanks for the review.