Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree...


I AM OBSESSED WITH THIS PILLOW! I have a big red chair in my living room that Ive been searching for the perfect, cutesy holiday pillow for, for the past month! And of course, TODAY, Christmas Eve Eve, I find it. Where were you all that time before, dear pillow? Why did you hide from me for so long??? Gah! It breaks my little heart to not have had this little beauty in time for my apartment's holiday makeover.

I love it SO much I just might buy it anyway and use it through the winter, so I can be sure to have it for next year :)

Anyway, check out this adorable pillow and more fun fabric wonders over at allisajacobs! Her Etsy shop is just too cute for words! I've developed a love of fun fabric that satisfies both a modern and whimsical aesthetic, which is exactly what you'll find over at allisajacobs!

I hope everyone is soaking up the last bit of time left in the holiday season and are all set for a wonderful Christmas Eve/Day! I always feel like this season comes and goes so fast. I try my best to enjoy it the entire time, I just never feel like I will ever have a tight enough grip on it! But alas, I will eat, drink and be merry, with the merriest of them, and enjoy every second of it!

Happy Holidays to you all!

4 comments:

Rose Clearfield said...

That pillow is adorable! I think that you should go for it. :)

Ashley said...

Wahoo! I bought it :) No worries, you can still buy one too :)

Moondoonie said...

As if the idea of a big red chair wasn't enough, the pillow is the perfect match. Love it!

sanjeet said...

That pillow is adorable!

Work from home India