Wednesday, December 23, 2009

In Loving Memory...

Sometimes 'real life' gets a little too real, a little too soon. Who's to say what the right way to digest reality is, or how long it's supposed to take. It's funny how quickly the line can blur between reality and everything else. Anyway, take a look at this film my sister Alex made in her junior year as a film major, written and directed by her based on her own life events. She was brave enough to expose a snippet from her "real life" story and share a tiny piece of her heart with the world via this film. Make's me cry every time.

*In Loving Memory of Alexis Roxy DeSantis*

4 comments:

King of New York Hacks said...

That was really brilliant. A poignant look at grief from an age when we are extremely vulnerable. A hug to your brave sister, it truly takes courage to put whats real in front of everyone..especially a camera, and be talented enough to capture that moment...I also send honks from my humble taxi in front of St Patricks Cathedral for Alexis Roxy DeSantis. She certainly left A LOT of influence behind.Peace.

Anonymous said...

she was my cousin...and im glad i found this video...she is missed terribly...

Anonymous said...

i was just thinking about her and found this video... she was my best friend in middle school.

Ariana said...

On my way to get this tattoo now, this ones for you Allie. I know your watching over me still miss and love you <3