Tuesday, December 22, 2009

We Are Santa's Elves...



We work hard all day.
But our work is play.
Dolls we try out,
See if they cry out,
We are Santa's Elves.
We've a special job each year,
We don't mean to brag.
On Christmas Eve we,
Always fill Santa's bag!


It is common practice in my house to break into this tune at any given time, in fact, it doesn't even need to be Christmas! There's just something about this little diddy that makes your day that much brighter. Lucky for me (and for you), I have plenty of little elves around to help me spread the Christmas cheer far and wide.

I hope you enjoy these festive pictures of the official A.N. Original Christmas Elves! One of them might have even had a hand in making one of your gifts this year :)

1 comments:

Amy said...

Omg, vemelope look SO adorable in the middle of the other dogs!!! What a sweet thing. ;)