Wednesday, October 14, 2009

OBSESSED!

"Is it weird in here, or is it just me?" -Stephen Wright
Can I just tell you that these are the coolest mugs I have yet to come across in my 25 years on earth? Of course, I found them on Etsy! I am fully and completely obsessed! They are by Uptown Avenue and at only $38.00 for the set, I swoon!

I. NEED. THEM.

By the way, I know I've been pretty silent, but that will change! Stay tuned until tomorrow when I post another installment of my Home Trunk Show Secrets series!

9 comments:

Spacejams Vintage said...

ooh...i am in love with them!!

Ashley said...

I don't even know what to do with myself I LOVE them so much!

Amy said...

hahah those are hilarious! And the colors and shape are great. That's a great deal for a whole set- you should get them. :)

Amy said...

It's such a deal because it even comes with the rack!

Ashley said...

I'm feeling guilty buying anything for myself, just bought a small piece of furniture last night and about to buy even more supplies...gahhh!

I just might need to break down!

Oh and good, point! Totally forgot that it includes the awesome rack!

SewSweetStitches said...

Heh those are pretty amusing. Pretty + amusing.
That would be a great gift idea. I could split the set into pairs, my friends would love them!

Stephanie of Pretty {much} Art said...

L.O.V.E. I have a hard time buying things for myself too though...

LittleGemsbyKari said...

adorable!

Anonymous said...

What a cute idea for a set of cups.