Friday, October 16, 2009

Locks and Keys Mini Collection : SNEAK PEEK!


At the urging of Amy over at Ponder & Stitch, I've recently been trying to put together my own take on locks and keys. It took a lot long than I had anticipated to come up with my own key design that I felt was cohesive with my brand and style, lovely and structurally sound...the locks came a bit easier for me, but the key, the key was the issue!


Anyway, after lots of sketches and even more hemming and hawing, I bring to you a sneak peek of my new Locks and Keys mini-collection ( although I'm not totally sure I like that name for the collection)! There will be pendants and earrings as well, just haven't gotten to those yet! I'll be trying to get these rings posted some time today, in my Etsy Shop!

So guys, what do you think so far? Are we liking it? Any alternate ideas for the name of the collection?


7 comments:

Monica Holtsclaw said...

Love the new collection!

Alicia said...

Love them! Have you ever thought about making lockets? I have always loved those.

Amy said...

OMG! They turned out so unbelieveably adorable!!!I don't even know which one I want to order first!!! (oxidized, of course, lol). LOVE THEM!

Spacejams Vintage said...

i love it!! great job

LittleGemsbyKari said...

i am drooling over these! how adorable! I don't know why secret garden comes to mind when I see these but it does :)

Kim said...

Oh wow I love these! they are all so adorable :) Great work as usual!

http://littlebitofpretty.etsy.com
http://littlebitofpretty.blogspot.com

Tammy's Treasure Chest said...

Those are awesome! I love the key!