Saturday, October 17, 2009

I've been a VERY Busy Bee!


Wow! I've been so productive the past couple days that I'm really impressing myself! I've been feeling the pressure to be more and more prepared for the holidays on Etsy, and I LOVE to offer lots of items in my Under $30 section because it's so great for holiday gifting! So, I decided to get myself ahead of the game and get all my Under $30 offerings in my shop (although I DO have 2 left to list today, so I can't toot my horn too much!).


A couple weeks ago I told you all about my trip to the Hartford Gem Show, and shared some pictures of my loot with you. Now I can FINALLY show you some finished products! Woohoo!

Anyway, enough with the chit chat, I have a lot more work waiting for me today! And we all know, when the motivation hits you, you have to just go with it! Here's a small sampling of the almost 20 new listings I put up in my Etsy Shop last night! They all can be found in my 30$ or LESS section!

What do you guys think?

**Stones clockwise from the top left: Deep Amber toned Citrine, Pyrite aka Fools Gold, Deep Red Almandine Garnet, Rainbow Moonstone, Forest Green Quartz, Mystic Rainbow Quartz

1 comments:

SewSweetStitches said...

Ooh hard to choose a favorite- I like the wire-wrapped citrine, but that moonstone is really pretty too!