Thursday, October 1, 2009

It's no fun to have The Black Plague...


Remember when I told you guys I was feeling sick, but felt like I managed to curb it by drowning myself in Emergen-C? Yeah, well, I lied, I'm still sick and am feeling especially awful tonight. Boo hoo! It's no fun to be sick! I hope your all feeling bad for me right about now as I type this while drinking even more Emergen-C and prepare for a 2.5hr trip to a gem show tomorrow, which I am very much dreading.


Being sick, especially at night, makes me regress about 15 years. In fact, it makes me really want my Mommy! ( Hi Mom, I know your reading this !)

Hey! This creates a perfect excuse to post a picture of my pretty Mom!

Blog world, meet my lovely Mom and my best good friend, Linda! ( Hi again Mom, I know your embaressed now!)

Unfortunately I don't have much else to say other than, I feel yucky and I want my Mommy :)

I love you, Mom!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Awwww- you poor sick thing! Also, your mom is gorgeous- Hi, Ashley's mom!

The Perfectionist said...

That's too bad! Hope you feel better soon. I just got over the flu! Miserable isn't it? I'm new to your blog, I have a blog too, the perfectionists portfolio! I would be thrilled if you would come and comment! I am having a challenge to get 50 followers, all the information is on a previous post!
http://theperfectionistsportfolio.blogspot.com/

LittleGemsbyKari said...

feel better soon!