Wednesday, September 30, 2009

My Little Chicken Nugget


I have absolutely nothing interesting to say except that I have the cutest little Chicken Nugget Dog in the world! Right now she's curled up sleeping on a pillow next to me, making tiny grunting/sighing noises and I just want to pinch her cheeks! I love her! I don't know why I call her a Chicken Nugget, but thats an accurate description of her.


Whoops! I was typing too loud and woke her up, she gave me a loud sigh and rolled over to face away from me. She's such a diva!

I love you anyway Vemelope Sweetie Pie Lover Lamb Chop!

That is all :)

6 comments:

Tammy's Treasure Chest said...

I have a Dachshund too. They are the most awesome dogs! I want to squeeze mine all the time! :)

Missmelodymaker said...

Sweet.
I love my dog too.
I have to giveaway for a dog scarf on my blog right now. please enter!

Amy said...

Oh, man, I love her!! No, I lurve her. That's way better than love, at least in my house!

Bonzai Beadwear said...

what a sweetie!

Cami said...

So cute! I'm like that with my icky dog! I give her huge huggins and she sighs and grunts as if she's so tolerant of me!
Dogs are awesome!

Joy De Vivre Design said...

What a cute pup! Great blog as well!