Friday, October 2, 2009

Your Opinions, Please :)


So, here's the deal...I've been spending my night fumbling around with Photoshop to make my ad image for my upcoming ad on CraftCult...


The problem is, I really can't decide which to use! I can use a couple different ads but wjhat I really want to know, is which ad stands out TO YOU!?

Please be a peach and help me figure this out :) Leave your opinions in the comments area, every bit of feedback helps! I know this isn't a fun post, but I promise to be more entertaining over the weekend. Promise, promise, promise!

Thanks guys :)

14 comments:

Amy said...

Hmm..this is super hard. I'm torn between the skull...the hearts look great in front of the bright red. Yeah, either the red one or the one with the model. They are all wonderful!

Anonymous said...

like the green, catches the eye (2)

Beth Howard said...

I love them all, but the skull was definitely the one that caught my eye when I glanced at the page. It's so unique, simple, and cute. Professional but still fun.

Sally Carson said...

ok, my opinion? the one with the model. they all look amazing, and are great to look at. the one with the model makes me want to click! i wish i looked that good!

Magillie said...

I love #1 and #5. Your work and photographs are lovely!

Cheers,
Jackie (Magillie)

Tammy's Treasure Chest said...

I like 1, 4, & 5.

LittleGemsbyKari said...

i'm a sucker for skulls and it's the perfect time of year :)

Peldyn said...

I like #2 the one with the model. I am always draw to things with a person in it.

TMCPhoto said...

I like 6, something about the line grabs me. My husband likes #4.

StudioCherie said...

Personally I like the one with the person. But for October, I might be tempted to go with the skull. Hope that helps!

Mieko said...

I think number 4 has the best impact. Craftcult ads are pretty small, so something eye catching like the skull (I love it!) would work the best, I think, is my humble opinion.

Meg said...

1, 3 or 6.

BTW, I'm so excited to get my necklaces!!

Anonymous said...

I like option 2. Love the green and the necklace looks interesting. I'd click on that! :)

supersweetsilver said...

I like the one with your model. The skull would be my second pick.