Thursday, September 24, 2009

Must Love Dogs : Meet Scout!




"There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face." ~Ben Williams

As promised, here are some (or a lot) of pictures that I took last Monday of McKenzie, and her baby boy, Scout. I can't even begin to tell you just how much I love these pictures! I always love shooting McKenzie, but Scout is equally as fun, and has SO much personality.

Scout is a 2 yr old pure bread German Shepherd, he is gorgeous, huge, powerful, sweet and hysterical. Until meeting Scout, I had never encountered "Doggie Bubbles", but, alas, Doggie Bubbles are in fact one of the most wonderful inventions in the history of life. Seeing such a huge masculine dog, chase after dainty little bubbles, is nothing short of absolute perfection. Scout is SUCH a sweetie, and he is a huge ham for the camera, which is fabulous for me (and Kenz!). I think this shoot really made me realize just how much I love photography and the ability to take a moment of someone's life and freeze it in time. I especially love the candid shots for this reason :)

Anyway, this shoot took place in Lake George, NY, my very favorite spot in the wo
rld. What a gorgeous backdrop for an adorable family photo. I love these photo's so much, I'm even tempted to blow up one or two for my own home :) OK, OK, I'm done writing, check out the photos, I've included lots because I just couldnt limit myself, there are way too many I felt I NEEDED to share with you all! Hope you love these!

I love McKenzie and Scout!





4 comments:

stonebrookcottage said...

i can't believe you took those picture! holy smokes those look fabulous. the dog...awww. i want one now!

thatdesigngal said...

WOW! What amazing photos! I absolutely love German Shepherds!

Lovely work!

~Mary
http://thatdesigngal.blogspot.com

Kay said...

Fantastic work! Love the bubbles picture.

Anonymous said...

Hahaa, he loves the bubbles. I really like the candid photos are in black & white..

:]