Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Double Sided Pendants for Double Sided Fun!



I've been a busy bee today, listing tons of new products (and continuing to do so). Including these awesomely fun double sided word pendants, they are so fun, and tiny and sweet, I could just pinch all their cheeks (if they had cheeks...)!


If you follow me on Twitter, you might recall the initial birth of this double sided pendant idea and you may have even contributed in an idea or opinion or two during the process. If so, thank you! Your participation really helped me put the idea into motion. And now, almost 2 months later, I present to you the cutest little double sided pendants you ever did see! They are available for purchase in my fancy schmancy Etsy Shop!

What do you think? Which word combo is your favorite? Which do you predict will be a best seller? Opinions welcome and encouraged!

Now, I must scamper back off to my Etsy screen to continue listing new items. Toodles! ::wink::

3 comments:

Mandi said...

aw they are all cute! i particularly like the Mrs./Ms....I think I need one as a caution warning of my moods so my husband isnt so suprised on those irritable days! haha

Anonymous said...

They look great & fun. Maybe one for mom's day.? Something like:

mom/friend

JMHO - Val

thatdesigngal said...

Super Cute!!