Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Promo Photoshoot #1: McKenzie's Back!



Earlier this week I shared with you some of the photo's from my promo photoshoot with my best friend, Lindsay, wearing my Enchanted Vines Collection. Today, I share with you, the fruits of photoshoot #2 with my friend McKenzie!


I've know McKenzie and her family just as long, maybe even longer, than Lindsay. She is the newest A.N. Original Jewelry "girl", and we have so much fun working together and she has such an intense look! I took these photo's of McKenzie around my hometown of Saratoga Springs. In fact, some of the shots were even done in front of the dumpsters at my apartment complex, although you'd probably never know it! The rest were taken in the historic Yaddo Gardens.

Anyway, I have many new items to list in my Etsy shop, and little brain power to work with, so I must get to work! Check back to see what I'm listing today and also to see photo's from a shoot I did with McKenzie. and her pride and joy, Scout!

*P.S. I'm thinking about doing a post series about how to host a successful home trunk show as my own have become quite popular, and how to separate yourself from the mass produced gimick-y home parties like Lia Sophia and Pampered Chef. Is this something you'd be interested in reading? Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts :)

4 comments:

LittleGemsbyKari said...

beautiful again. i'd love to hear more about home shows- my last attempt fell during a week long power outage. I'd like to plan bigger and better this year.

Hey There! said...

Wow! that is a spectacular green necklace. I'm hearting you on etsy right now!

Lonesome Road Studio said...

wow, how cool! Your own model - she's wonderful.

thatdesigngal said...

I love your photography! Those pictures are amazing! (And I love the necklace too!!) :-)