Tuesday, February 7, 2012

An Ashley Nizolek Photography Production...


So as many of you know, I have a deep passion for photography and spend a lot of my time on it. It has also translated into a new love for video editing and art directing of motion pictures. Here's a quick video I shot, edited and designed. Very simple but thats what I wanted. It was shot in HD so I guess you cant get the full effect with the low def quality of the youtube version.Otherwise, I'm super happy with it, and excited to make another ASAP so that I can get into more detail and combine tons of shots and cutaways and play beats in the transitions. For now this was just something fun and pretty to shoot. This is my roommate, performing a song he wrote acoustically a few nights ago :)

If you like the song, go check out Colin's band and "Like" then on Facebook! This Renaissance