Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Where have I been?! Starting a RECORD LABEL!


I am a blog neglector, it's official, but I promise I was for good reason!

After years and years of dreaming of starting my own record label, I've finally decided to take the plunge and have whole heartedly jumped head first into this endeavor. Yikes! Am I a crazy person? Maybe! But then again, I've never taken much issue with people calling me crazy :) Oh yes, and I have officially picked a name: Sara-Tone-In Records!

Right now, I'm moving full speed ahead and running on very little sleep and even less common sense (who needs it anyway!?). This once, rather than stewing over decisions and worrying endlessly, I am relying on raw passion and belief in a dream to fuel my fire. I am spending all my extra time establishing the label legitimately, working on my branding, and developing and working with my first artist, Pillowhead! It's an extremely exciting time for me, and equally scary, but for now we're gonna just focus on the excitement of it all and roll with the positive energy :)

For those who are curious, I will still be continuing with my jewelry, and my photography, so this will be a juggling act. The more I type, the more I'm realizing just how crazy I really am sounding here... oh well, a little crazy never hurt anyone...much :)

So, anyway, as my lovely loyal blog followers, I invite you to come on over to my Sara-Tone-In Records blog, and follow me on this journey I am embarking on! I will do my very best to be entertaining and will be sharing a lot of music with you all (like I didn't do that here already, right?) as well as the inevitable ups and downs of starting a new business in uncharted territory. I would very much appreciate the support, so come on kiddies, follow me into the darkness, or the light, depending on the day...

Sara-Tone-In Blog
"Like" Us on FACEBOOK!

Here goes nothin'!

0 comments: