Monday, July 26, 2010

Halloween is coming... OPINIONS PLEASE!


OK, know I know, I'm rushing things here, it's not even August! However, one of my busiest seasons just happens to be early Fall/Halloween season! It's so fun for me to come up with new stuff to offer my awesome clients with a taste for Halloween whimsy!

So, this year, I'm thinking about offering Sugar Skull rings! But first, I want YOUR opinion! Would YOU like to see Sugar Skull Rings offered in the shop? Which Sugar Skull do you prefer? Heart Eyed, Flower Eyed, or both!?

5 comments:

Lauren said...

I do like both, but if I purchased one it would be the flower-eyed one. I love it!

Kate said...

I'm a bigger fan of the heart eyes. So cute!

Miss said...

Oh there's just no way I could choose, I love both!

Diana said...

I like both too, but would go for the flower eyed one first. Adorable!

I'd love for you to post some of your stuff on my new website http://efreeme.com - there are no listing fees or commissions!

Rolex Dealers said...

People who love skeleton ornaments definitely it attract them and they love it.