Thursday, April 29, 2010

Come to Mama...


I've been hemming and hawing over buying myself a spiffy new lens to use on my photo journey. If I'm gonna get serious about photography (or at least have it be a serious hobby) I need the equipment that will help me grow. After a TON of research, countless hours reading reviews and all that fun stuff I decided on this lens...

The Canon Telephoto EF 135mm f/2.0L USM , very spiffy indeed! I can only hope that it helps me and photography grow as much as it's made my bank account shrink :)

As I type this I am patiently or not so patiently awaiting the delivery of that pretty little lens. Waiting for that magical moment when UPS pulls into my drive way, walks up to my door and asks me to sign for my package. I will never again be so happy to awkwardly sign that weird electronic tablet. As soon as I get it in my hands I am going to play around with my new investment until there's no light left in the sky. Or at least until I fill my data card :)

Come on UPS, get here already!!! Your killin' me , Smalls!

2 comments:

Matt Allen Photography said...

A lens I'm drooling after AND a reference to the Sandlot all in one post!? I knew there was a reason I was following your blog ;-)

can't wait to see what comes of this lens!

Ashley said...

It just got here! I think my blog post alerted the universe that it better help UPS hurry it up!!! Running off to play!