Thursday, April 22, 2010

Brand New Cuteness!




So, finally after much time of inactivity and general boringness from my end, I bring to you some new cute stuff! I know I'm a little late for Easter with the Bunnies but ya know what? I don't care. Bunnies are cute. Isn't that reason enough? Anyway, all the items you see above have been added to the shop, so feel free to peruse the new cuteness :)

Check em out in more detail in The SHOP :)

P.S. I'm going to try REALLY hard to get back into the groove of blogging! I've been spending a lot of time enjoying the beautiful Spring weather after a long winter. I'll be back to normal soon enough when the novelty of sun and flowers wears off :)

1 comments:

Heather said...

Oooh, the bunnies ARE cute! I think they are perfect for year round cuteness :D Also like the fleur de lis necklace!