Friday, February 12, 2010

Hummingbirds and Opals Abound!



"Remember to remember me
Standing still in your past
Floating fast like a hummingbird"
- Wilco


Let's lighten the somber mood from yesterdays awful loss of Alexander McQueen and talk about cute pretty things! YAY! Hummingbirds and Opals, Blue Peruvian Opals to be more specific! What a great way to start off my weekend :) I'll be adding a couple new items to the ol' Etsy Shop today, including these little babies!

I'm so excited about the Hummingbird Studs :) And how gorgeous is this Blue Peruvian Opal Necklace for Spring/Summer? A refreshing alternative to the typical (but of course still gorgeously fabulous) Summer Turquoise Necklaces :)

Anyway, keep checking the shop for the new additions today! I have lots of new designs up my sleeve for Spring/Summer and I will be adding them steadily as I make them rather than releasing them all at once :) ENJOY!

*P.S* Don't forget to checkout my new "Brain Squeezed" Interview Series! Feedback would be great since I've only got one little post under my belt! The lovely Kaitlin Cassidy was my very first "Brain Squeezed" guinea pig! CHECK IT OUT! And please let me know what you think of the questions etc! Feel free to suggest a question you'd like to see added to the list :)

2 comments:

Amy said...

that necklace is gorgeous and, as always, your little silver pieces are so charming!

Athena's Armoury said...

Those hummingbirds are so delicate and pretty! I love the green blues in that necklace. Great pieces!