Thursday, February 11, 2010

BRAIN SQUEEZED #1: Kaitlin Cassidy


Tada! That's right! It's here! The very first installment of 'BRAIN SQUEEZED'! I'm so excited about it, yay! Anyway, onto the squeeze..

Today's Brain Squeezed victim is Kaitlin Cassidy. You may or may not recognize her from Paris Hilton's BFF Reality Show on MTV, "Paris Hiltons New BFF". If you do in fact recognize her from the show, don't worry, she is not at all the crying manipulator she was portrayed to be on the show via the magical wonders of video editing. Kaitlin and I are actually old friends, and I can promise she's a sweetheart with a great sense of humor so I figured she'd be a great person to kick off this little Brain Squeezed series I'm doing. Anyway, without further ado, meet Kaitlin...

Getting to know Kaitlin:

1. Name & Location? : Kaitlin Cassidy - Hollywood, CA
2. Pimp your link : http://www.twitter.com/kaitlincassidy http://kaitlincassidy.blogspot.com/
3. If you could create an alias for yourself, what would that be? : I already have one: Trixie!
4. What’s your day job?: Nanny/ Personal Assistant, freelance graphic design, freelance entertainment jobs
5. Your dream job? : Still have yet to figure it out.... maybe a nutritionist! Or to own my own restaurant !
6. Last time you laughed so hard you cried? Care to elaborate? : Last time I went home and hung out with my friends...I do everytime I'm with my friends from home!
7. What is the single most defining moment in your life thus far? : Moving out to LA on a whim!
8. Who inspires you most in your life? : My mommy... she has accomplished so much with the little she was given!
9. Best gift you’ve ever received? : My computer! I run my whole life on it!!
10. Name 1 item you’d like to put in a time capsule to represent you years from now? : Some of my wacky outfits....maybe one of my beloved ugly jumpsuits.
11. What is something people would be surprised to know about you? : I'm overly obsessed with skin!
12. First thing you’d do/say if you were to meet Johnny Depp at random? : Haha, being in Hollywood has changed my celebrity reactions...I would probably just shake his hand. Lets just put it this way: It wouldn't be a stretch to meet him.
13. What is your guilty pleasure? Wine & Cheese
14. What are the TOP 3 things you want to do before you die? 1. Travel more 2. Have a daughter 3. Meet Lady Gaga!

Lightening Round:

1. Swan Dive or Cannonball? : Neither, not into swimming!
2. Favorite Variety of Cupcake? : Red Velvet or Chocolate Cheesecake like my Mom makes!
3. Plane, Train or Automobile? : Train! So easy!
4. 1 album EVERYONE should own? : Sarah McLachlans "Fumbling Towards Ecstasy"
5. 1 movie EVERYONE should see? : "Forrest Gump"
6. Guitar or Piano? : Piano, I play a little.
7. Most underrated Actor/Actress/Musician? : My boss, EG Daily.
8. Karaoke song of choice? : "Greatest Love of All" Whitney Houston
9. Most prized possession? : My Louis Vuitton Bag
10. Christian Bale or Christopher Walken? : Bale...sexy!
11. Black & White or Color photos? : Depends on what light you look better in lol!
12. Guns N’ Roses or Bon Jovi? : Bon Jovi!

*FINAL QUESTION!: Now that you’ve been Brain Squeezed, who would YOU like to see Brain Squeezed in the future? : Actor Chris Riggi, a fellow Saratoga Springs native who you may have seen on Gossip Girl :)

**HAVE SOMEONE IN MIND YOU'D LIKE TO SEE BRAIN SQUEEZED? LEAVE A COMMENT AND LET ME KNOW! PLEASE LEAVE A LINK TO THE NOMINATED PARTY AS WELL AS A REASON WHY YOU THINK THEY'd MAKE A GREAT BRAIN SQUEEZED VICTIM! THANKS!

1 comments:

Amy said...

hahah- love this!! Great questions. :)