Friday, February 26, 2010

CHAMPIONS!!! : Celebration Video :)


Oh yeah, your looking at the champs right there! You must have all sent a whole lotta good vibes our way because my brother Cody and his team came up victorious in last nights Sectional Championship Game! Woohoo! Saratoga hasn't taken home the Sectional Championship in 10 years! The game was a total nail biter and the crowd was VERY energetic. There was some serious electricity flowing through that arena! I'm so happy I was able to be there to support the team, and scream until my vocal chords felt numb :)

In honor of this momentous occasion in my little brothers life, I made a little "Music Video" of the end of the game and the team celebration at the end, otherwise known as a "celly" in the hockey world. Watch Cody and his team celebrate, accept their trophy and generally love each other :)

Congratulations, Saratoga Varsity Hockey! Everyone is so proud of you! Good luck a the NYS Quarter Finals in Utica!!!

3 comments:

Sally Carson said...

You must be so proud! Congrats!!! I love the video. You're such a good sis!!!

ticc said...

Congratulations on the win!!!! Enjoyed and loved the video.

Jennifer said...

Congratulations!! Good Video!