Thursday, December 31, 2009

Goodbye Christmas, Hello 2010...




I meant to post these pictures a few days ago but never got to doing it. Christmas is over, and there are only moment's left in 2009, so why not take a looksie at how my family "does" Christmas? We're an animated bunch, as you might be able to tell by the enthusiastic thumbs up pictures and festive holiday ensembles. There's even a little nod to Step Brothers (the movie) mixed within these picture...can you spot it???

Goodbye Christmas, you were fun and exhausting, and you gave me a sinus infection that was all together unpleasant, but I will miss you just the same...

Happy New Year Everyone, hoping this year goes my way, and yours :)

1 comments:

Amy said...

Omg, love the pics!!!! Why am I being lame and not able to see the stepbrothers reference?? What is wrong with me?!!!

I'm so glad you posted these!! And Vemelope looks adorable, as usual. :)