Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Another Blast From The Past...


I kept digging through pictures after my last couple fabulous throwback picture finds and found this...and pretty much haven't been able to stop giggling about it for the past 5 mins. It's an excellently perfect 80's Sears Photo Center style family portrait of my parents and baby me!


It cracks me up! I hardly recognize my father in this picture, but my Mom hasn't changed much at all :) I pretty much look the same, I still wear that red jumper from time to time...

It's quite possible that I'm just a little punchy today, and will laugh at almost anything as I haven't gotten much sleep the past week. I've been a busy bee, not only with orders but with helping my Mommy bake things for tomorrows Thanksgiving gorge! I made a Cheesecake, Pumpkin Muffins, and some Cranberry Apple and Walnut Relish....Mmmm! I even spent some time in my jewelry studio, and it's only 3pm! Why am I being so productive? I need to cut it out! :)

Well, that's all for me today! I'm pooped and it's puppy nap time around these parts, and I'm thinking I just might join in! I'm sure I'll find time to blog tomorrow when I a bored to tears being forced to watch football :)

Happy Thanksgiving All!


1 comments:

Amy said...

Oh my, this photo is perfectly precious! lol.. I have a few like that, too.. your parents look babies here!

Happy Thanksgiving!

xoxo
BFF