Saturday, October 24, 2009

WANT! WANT! WANT!



My little Miniature Dachshund, Vemelope aka Mel, HATES wearing any sort of dog clothing. In fact, she is so humiliated by wearing clothes that she sinks into a deep depression whilst the garment is on her and either scurries away or runs to the nearest person to lay her little head on their shoulder while she cries.


Well, too bad for Mel, because she's wearing clothes because, 1. she's always shivering and 2. I think it's funny :) (I know I'm a bad dog mom!)

Anyway, I'm totally eyeing both of these darling little puppy ensembles for Mel for Christmas! And yes, I totally shop for my dogs for Christmas...

I hope Mel doesn't sneak onto the computer and peak at my blog! It would be awful to ruin it special Christmas surprises :)


Don't judge me guys, I know I can be a little strange, but just go with it!
:) :) :) :) :)
















1. Reversible Pink/Grey Fleece Hoodie with Pom Pom by Anniessweatshop: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=31966412

2. Ruffle Rump Dog Sweater in Grey by hoverfly: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=33140710

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gah! I just favorited that ruffle-butt sweater the other day! I LOVE it!

Amy said...

Omg, how did I miss this post??? That is the cutest little doggie hoodie EVER!

Alicia said...

Those are amazing!! my boyfriends wiener dog would love that! He's shaking all the time!!