Monday, October 5, 2009

Be Still My Butterscotch


I love the color of Butterscotch. I also love the taste of Butterscotch. But really, Butterscotch holds a special place in my heart and reminds me of someone I love and miss very much.


So, tonight, as I answered emails and placed supplies orders, I noticed the Treasury on Etsy was about to open up, so I stopped what I was doing to take a minute and grab myself a Treasury, to share my love of Butterscotch with the masses and bring some of my childhood memories back for a few minutes.

This is what I came up with! I love how it turned out, so warm and inviting. Maybe I'll get lucky an Etsy will honor me with putting this pretty little collection on the Front Page of Etsy! You can check out my Butterscotch Treasury HERE, don't forget to comment and click!

And if they do...I will know just who to thank :) I love and miss you Peepa!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Thanks again!! This is my favorite treasury I've seen in a long while. :)

P.S. I'll never think of butterscotch the same since meeting you, haha...

LEFTZ said...

love love love!

Perfect together, lovely apart :)

Spacejams Vintage said...

It is really pretty!

fabricatedends said...

Great selection, thanks for sharing