Monday, October 5, 2009

Back to the Studio with Sales & Pearl Jam!


After a week of being sick and feeling generally yucky, I'm headed back to my studio, to spend LOTS of time there, and I mean LOTS.


Thankfully, sales are picking up to a nice steady pace and the Halloween line is doing great. My CraftCult ad began today, and I decided to go with the Sugar Skull Ad, and I think it worked because I've already sold 2 Sugar Skulls today! Yippie! I've even gotten a couple wholesale orders today (although they aren't from this ad, because theyve been in the works for a while), which add to the mountain of work I have in from of me.

Wait, why am I writing this? I have work to do! I will leave you with my favorite song off the new Pearl Jam album "Backspacer" called "Got Some". If you haven't treated yourself to this album, your really missing out, its beyond stellar! "Got Some" is sure to pump me up for my day in the chilly studio and be played on repeat for a while :) Thanks for reading guys, more soon! Enjoy!

2 comments:

Amy said...

I'm so glad you picked the sugar skull!!! :)

LittleGemsbyKari said...

love the sugar skull and i'm glad it's workin!