Friday, September 11, 2009

Try not to smile when you watch this!

Ok, here's the deal. I am not by any means, a fan of The Black Eyed Pea's. In fact one might say that I even strongly dislike their music. I'm also not a big fan of Oprah, I don't dislike Oprah but I'm not a loyal viewer...


That being said, this is one of the coolest things I've ever seen. I WISH I was there to participate! Don't laugh at me, but I even caught myself getting a little teary while watching it! Something about all those people together doing something...well, awesome! OK, I'm done gushing now. Watch the song all the way through, you won't regret it! 


6 comments:

kelsey. ♥ said...

haha, you're right! I did smile while I was watching it! :)

That was really cool, and Oprah got SO into it!

Amy said...

I don't like oprah at all and I got teary, too- you are right- it's just the thing of all those people together doing the same thing and all that joy and peace in one place. Nice post. :)

Ashley said...

Hahahaha Amy! I'm so happy to know I'm not alone in being weirdly emotional about random things in the world!

Tammy's Treasure Chest said...

That was AWESOME! Music really does have charms to soothe the savage beast. I'm glad I'm not alone in feeling emotional over things like that.
I DO like the Black-Eyed Peas AND Oprah!

Monica Holtsclaw said...

Good Call! I love stuff like that :)

TMCPhoto said...

I'm not 100% sure that that can be considered a flash mob as it doesn't quite fit the official description. However, I have to say that watching it had the same affect on me that watching a flash mob video has. I can feel the joy welling up and the tears collecting in the corners of my eyes. The positive energy is overwhelming and awe inspiring