Monday, September 28, 2009

The Miracle Worker


I must take a moment to sing the praises of my little miracle worker, Emergen-C. Now, I am an avid Emergen-C consumer, but I must say, sometimes I just plum forget, but now more than ever, I realize that Emergen-C is actually powdered happiness in a pouch. This is why...


On Saturday I started feeling a little under the weather, scratchy throat, burning sinuses, aches and pain, all of the stuff that makes you think, OH NO! A big nasty awful 3 week head cold is coming my way. So, before bed that night I mixed 2 Emergen-C packets with a bottle of water and downed it, hoping to aid in shortening the cold that was showing its ugly face. The next morning I woke up, feeling awful, but still hell bent on chasing it away. Throughout the day I drank 4 Emergen-C's, about 30 cups of Oolong and Green Tea and took some Zinc. I really hate over the counter cold medicine so I stay away whenever possible. Anyway, this morning I awoke to the sun shining and the realization that I'm already feeling MUCH better than yesterday, not 100% yet but well on my way! I'm so excited about this! Emercen-C has saved me from the drawn out pain of a horrible cold turned sinus infection.

Let's all just take a moment today to go buy some Emergen-C if you don't already have some. It is a miracle worker you can keep in your purse. I recommend the Pink Lemonade flavor! Enjoy your day all, and your Emergen-C :)

3 comments:

Amy said...

I'm not sure I've ever even seen this stuff before! Thanks for the tip. ;)

Ashley said...

OMG! It's magic! You must try it! Usually throughout the Fall/Winter I drink 1-2 a day just for good health, but bump it up to 4 a day when I'm getting realy sick. I usually avoid getting sick from drinking it on a regular basis, unfortunately I've been slacking and thats why I got sick! Blah!

Erica said...

Emergen-C is amazing stuff!