Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Coming Soon...VERY soon!


After reading a post made by my friend Amy, over at Ponder & Stitch Blog, I was inspired to let you know that I will be adding a few new items to my shop today later on! Wahoo! Exciting, exciting!


Thanks to my current head cold, which we're hoping is not Swine Flu, I'm stuck at home today on the couch and figured it's the perfect time to add a few new items! I think I'll also start perusing Etsy for possible Christmas gifts as well, never too early to start! However, I'm pretty sure I'll just end up buying things for myself that I don't need...which is equally as fun. Anywhoo, make sure to check out the Shop throughout the day!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Yayyy!! Thanks for the mention! Also, I ADORE those teardrop earrings pictured in the center. I'm trying to decide if I could possibly wear them.. when I got my ears pierced at age nine, they screwed up royally. They used two different girls- two different guns- and one girl pointed hers at the floor...UGH. so one of my earholes is WAY too low and faces downward. I think if I wore these one would look so low on my one ear.. maybe it would be ok...I LOVE them! Damn Claire's.

SewSweetStitches said...

ooooh I love the bow ring

Lindsey Lu said...

That bow ring is so dear. And I love the streamlined elegance of those earrings! Gorgeous additions.