Friday, August 21, 2009

Extra, Extra! My Weekend DEAL Fabulousness!


Well I have good news cherubs, this weekend, from Friday 8/21 thru Sun 8/23 I am running my very first "Weekend Deal" on Etsy! Why? Well because I love you guys, silly's! 


What is it you ask? An Early Bird Special on my incredibly popular Halloween Collection! I am offering 10% OFF all items in my "HAPPY HALLOWEEN" section, with the discount refunded via Paypal after purchase :) Don't miss out because this line WILL NOT be discounted again.

  As luck would have it, I was chosen to have my Weekend Deal featured in The Storque, Etsy Finds Email and they even used a photo of my Oxidized Bat In The Belfry Necklace as the banner image for the Weekend Deals on the Front Page of Etsy. I couldn't be more excited! Hope your excited too :)

1 comments:

Andee Layne said...

love your blog! Please check out my fashion and lifestyle blog www.andeelayne.blogspot.com Please follow mine as I will yours! xo