Thursday, July 2, 2009

Summer Snapshot of the Day


Be intent upon the perfection of the present day.
-- William Law

Aside from jewelry and maybe chocolate covered gummie bears, I think photography is my one true love. I have always secretly dreamt of turning my passion for photography into a full time career. There's nothing I love more than falling into the background of a party and snapping away candid shots, crawling around on the ground with kids and dogs to get the perfect perspective, or spending a day with one of my lovely friends capturing their unique beauty and personalities on film. Though out the summer I plan to post some of my favorite photos I've taken both professionally and in my own personal life and give you a small window into my life and have an outlet to show the images I am so proud of! This particular picture is of my best friend, Lucie, affectionately dubbed, Suessie John Jones.  Enjoy:)









1 comments:

Jeanne said...

As a photographer, I truely understand your love of photography. Photography helps me have better sight - I see more when I am playing with the camera. Great photo.